We are thrilled to announce that Speedpay has joined the ACI Worldwide family. With over 40 years of payment expertise, ACI powers electronic payments and banking for more than 5,300 financial institutions, merchants, corporations, and intermediaries in more than 80 countries worldwide, allowing customers to process $14 trillion in payments and securities transactions each day. The union of ACI and Speedpay focuses on industry growth through research and development, the highest quality of customer service and expertise, and groundbreaking, innovative technology. The acquisition makes ACI the leading direct bill pay provider in the U.S.What Current and Future Clients Can Expect
- Continuity of customer experience. Customer centricity is one of ACI’s core values and both companies are committed to ensuring a seamless transition. The talented Speedpay and ACI teams will ensure service continuity and a sustained, strong focus on customer needs. Current clients will work with the same trusted team that has been dedicated to their needs and business. New clients will be assigned to a team that best fits their future needs.
- Next-generation technology. ACI is committed to the Speedpay NextGen platform. The new platform will support billions of transactions and deliver additional capabilities to your business. Client migrations will continue as planned to the NextGen platform.
- New mobile wallet payment and loyalty capabilities. ACI has also acquired Walletron. Walletron’s technology allows consumers to view bills from their Apple Wallet to make a payment or receive a bill notification from their smartphones. This technology has been successfully adopted by several Speedpay customers for mobile bill presentment and is now available to existing ACI clients as well as all new customers.
- Investment in R&D. ACI dedicates more than 15 percent of revenue to R&D, outpacing the competition. Together, ACI and Speedpay will continue to drive the digitization of payments forward and bring additional capabilities to meet your business needs. Investment areas will include mobile bill presentment, digital engagement, expansion of alternative methods of payment, front-end user interface, and back-office support.
- Leading payments expertise. The combined ACI and Speedpay teams have unrivaled experience in the bill pay segment and are dedicated to helping you better serve your customers. In addition, the ACI user group community will expand, providing you with insights from a broader network of peers.
Our clients are incredibly important to us, and our focus on their current and future needs will continue uninterrupted. We are excited about the benefits that ACI’s new capabilities will bring to our current and future clients.
To learn more about how the combination of Speedpay and ACI can benefit your company, visit speedpay.com or contact your sales representative for more information.